Hewitts of Croydon stock our uniform and Media & More.
Please see below our uniform list:
|Boys Winter Uniform
· Navy blue jumper with logo
· White shirt (long or short sleeve)
· School tie
· Grey trousers
· Grey socks
· Black shoes
|Boys Summer Uniform*
· No changes apart from boys can wear dark grey shorts
*Summer uniform is worn in the Summer Term and can be worn until October half term.
|Girls Winter Uniform
· Navy blue jumper with logo or navy blue cardigan with logo
· White shirt
· School tie
· Grey skirt, pinafore or trousers
· Grey socks / grey tights
· Black shoes
|Girls Summer Uniform*
· Light blue check dress or playsuit
· Navy blue cardigan with logo or school jumper with logo
· White socks
· Black shoes
· Navy blue coat (with or without logo)
· Navy blue fleece with logo
· Navy blue winter woollen hats
· Summer hats – navy blue
· Scarfs – navy blue
All items as per older groups apart from boys and girls wear a light blue polo instead of a shirt. Reception pupils do not wear a tie.
· Navy blue shorts (no skorts or hot-pant style cycling shorts), light blue polo shirt. Navy blue school tracksuit for outdoor games. Trainers for outdoor games.
· Children in KS2 will require a swimsuit and cap for lessons.
|Hair longer than shoulder length should be tied back with blue or black accessories. Hair should not have any patterns shaved into it. Jewellery, including friendship bracelets may not be worn. It is accepted that those children with pierced ears wear plain gold or silver studs but parents are reminded that these present a potentially serious hazard. All studs must be removed by the child for P.E. If your child cannot remove their own studs they should not be worn in school. The school does not accept responsibility for lost studs or watches. Nail varnish or make up are not allowed.|
|· Book Bags – Navy Blue (Named)
· Rucksack – Navy Blue (Named)
· P.E. Bags – Navy Blue (Named)
|· Water bottles should be sports-cap type. These should be re-usable metal or thermos type (not single use plastic)
· Pencil cases (only in KS2)
Personal Equipment and Organisation – All KS2 Pupils
As part of our work with the children to develop personal organisational skills and responsibility. Could we ask that you use the summer break to check that you child has the following items:
- A school bag that is small enough to fit on your child’s peg.
- A small pencil case (clearly labelled) containing the following items only:-
2 HB pencils
Pencil sharpener with its own container
A set of colouring pencils
Large Pritt stick
Blue Handwriting pens (not biro)
- Children should have a named water bottle (with sports cap to prevent spillage) in school.
- Please remember to name all items of uniform.
Initially some children will need more support than others to ensure that they have all they need each day but we should encourage greater independence quickly. Children who organise themselves independently make faster progress academically than those whose parents do it for them.
It is important that you check regularly that your child has all the equipment required for school at least each half-term.
Thank you for your support in this matter.
The KS2 Staff
School cannot take responsibility for lost items of uniform that are not named.
Shoes should be black for all children.
Long hair should be tied back with blue or white accessories. Hair gel is not permitted.
Jewellery, including friendship bracelets may not be worn. It is accepted that those children with pierced ears wear plain gold or silver studs but parents are reminded that these present a potentially very serious hazard. All studs must be removed by the child for Physical Education Activities. If your child cannot remove their own studs they should not be worn in school. The School does not accept responsibility for lost studs or watches. Neither make-up nor nail varnish is permitted.